Piddly-Winx’s My Little Mermaid reusable swim diaper is a one-piece diaper. It consists of two layers – one of PUL, and one of polyester mesh.
A swim diaper is a diaper that is designed for babies and toddlers who are potty training, and is to be worn underneath a bathing suit, or as a bathing suit. Swim diapers serve the purpose of containing poop – they are reusable. They are not intended to be absorbent, so are NOT a good replacement for a diaper you would use during the day.
The swim diaper is designed differently than our cloth diapers:
- They are still one size fits most. The size snaps are found on the sides of the diaper, and along the front rise, allowing for a snug fit.
- Our swim diapers have a 3 x 3 grid that controls the rise. This allows for a small, medium, and large size setting
- Piddly-Winx swim diapers comfortably fits babies from 6 lbs through until 37 lbs.
- Polyester is a man-made material, so its life span is a little longer than bamboo. This is generally 4-5 years, depending on frequency of use, and washing routines.
- Each diaper consists of 2 layers. The inside is a pill-resistant layer of polyester mesh, and the outside is a waterproof PUL.
- Our swim diapers are breathable, and are not designed to keep moisture in, avoiding the “bulky diaper” look.
- Piddly-Winx swim diapers are washable and dryable!
- Our polyester swim diapers feature single gussets along the legs to help keep solids inside the diaper
There are no reviews yet.