This is Giraffe Print, an one size fits all pocket cloth diaper. This package includes one 5-layer super absorbent hemp bamboo insert.
Our bamboo pocket diapers feature:
- Back pocket entry for stuffing inserts (can comfortably fit up to 10 layers)
- Soft interior layer of bamboo for direct contact with skin.
- Outside layer is waterproof (for smooth, solids, AND fuzzy!)
- Waist, hip/legs, and front rise snaps to account for all different shapes and sizes
- Reliably protects babies 6 – 37 lbs – right through until potty training
- Shells can be used as swim diapers and trainers when it comes time to start potty training.
- Each diaper comes with a 4-layer bamboo fibre insert. This insert is safe to place directly against your baby’s skin, so you can use the pocket as a hybrid, and just switch out inserts until baby starts to roll.
Some of the benefits of using a bamboo diaper versus a cotton or polyester diaper include:
- Soft bamboo interior, which is gentler for babies who are more prone to skin sensitivities – excellent for babies struggling with Eczema.
- Bamboo is more absorbent than microfibre, so having that increased absorbent insert helps reduce the chance of leak.
- You will find bamboo is a little more stretchy than polyester fabrics, so you can get a snugger fit with bamboo diapers for those babies who are tall and lean, with smaller bums and leaner legs.
- Thickness wise, bamboo and hemp are thinner than microfibre, so the thickness of a 5-layer hemp bamboo insert is the same as a 4-layer bamboo insert or 3-layer microfibre. Double-stuffing 2 5-Layer Hemp Bamboo inserts gives you 10 layers, vs the 8-layers from bamboo fibre, or 6 layers of microfibre.
- Pure cotton or pure hemp inserts tends to shrink in the washing process, and this can result in warping of the inserts. Adding the bamboo layers to the inserts help hold their oblong rectangular shape, making stuffing easier.