New to our line up is Cheetah Print, an one size fits all pocket cloth diaper.
This package includes one 4-layer super absorbent bamboo insert.
Our bamboo pocket diapers feature:
- Back pocket entry for stuffing inserts (can comfortably fit up to 10 layers)
- Soft interior layer of bamboo for direct contact with skin.
- Outside layer is waterproof (for smooth, solids, AND fuzzy!)
- Waist, hip/legs, and front rise snaps to account for all different shapes and sizes
- Reliably protects babies 6 – 37 lbs – right through until potty training
- Shells can be used as swim diapers and trainers when it comes time to start potty training.
- Each diaper comes with a 4-layer bamboo fibre insert. This insert is safe to place directly against your baby’s skin, so you can use the pocket as a hybrid, and just switch out inserts until baby starts to roll.
Some of the benefits of using a bamboo diaper versus a cotton or polyester diaper include:
- Soft bamboo interior, which is gentler for babies who are more prone to skin sensitivities – excellent for babies struggling with Eczema.
- Bamboo is more absorbent than microfibre, so having that increased absorbent insert helps reduce the chance of leak.
- You will find bamboo is a little more stretchy than polyester fabrics, so you can get a snugger fit with bamboo diapers for those babies who are tall and lean, with smaller bums and leaner legs.
- Thickness wise, bamboo and hemp are thinner than microfibre, so the thickness of a 4-layer bamboo insert is the same as a 3-layer microfibre. Double-stuffing 2 4-Layer Bamboo inserts gives you 8 layers, vs the 6 layers of microfibre.