Reviews and feedback are extremely important for assisting in coming to an educated conclusion as to whether a brand or type of cloth diaper will best suit both you and your baby’s needs. Every child is different, and may need a different diapering setup tailored specifically to their shape and system.
We love to hear any and all feedback that you give us, and constantly update our own testemonial page to let you know what other moms and dads across the country think of our diapers!
Publically posted additional feedback from Moms and Dads around the country can be found in some of the following locations:
– Check out our 5 star feedback rating on our Facebook page here!
– Looking for a video testimonial? Check one out on YouTube here.
– As a featured seller on Amazon.ca, you can also find both our products and reviews online at www.amazon.ca
– Checking out our Google+ page as more reviews and tricks can be found.
– Check out this review thread at Babycenter.com for some other great reviews: http://www.babycenter.ca/thread/816679/piddly-winx
We also occasionally have guest visitors and bloggers give us some insight and ask for their feedback.
Here are a couple reviews from Canadian Mommy Bloggers:
#1 – Alysia from My Domestic Dish writes about her experience using a Piddly-Winx Polyester diaper with a hybrid overnight soaker on her 8-month old. You can check out her entire blog here.
#2 – Cassie from Mrs January writes about her experience using a Piddly-Winx Polyester diaper with a 3-layer microfibre insert on her 20 month old! Please visit her blog here to check out her thoughts
#3 – Melody from Dinocats.com wrote a photo-step by step of her package arriving and the contents of her package with pricing. Her article can be found here:
Please feel free to leave some feedback of your own – we love to hear it! Have a suggestion or problem with one of our products? Just contact us and we will do everything in our power to fix it for you.